:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dynebolic at schoo…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: T M
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Assumpte: Re: [dyne:bolic] dynebolic at school

NIce !

I'm trying to introduce dyne a bit , i'll try to do something at our library , graphics/animation project for kids and youngsters

teacher is using paint in ms to create animations and the students are bored , i showed them a few stuff using freej and blender and they asked when we'll start

it was teacher practise (STAGE LOPEN) , so i'm not there but what a waste of pc and human resources

while using freej for instances helps with "differentiatie in het onderwijs"