:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dynebolic at schoo…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: jaromil
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Assumpte: Re: [dyne:bolic] dynebolic at school

hi Stefano,

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 09:31:16PM +0200, Stefano Slaviero wrote:
> Thank you Andrea!
>
> This option is very important for me, so I will try with dyne2

yes please do, my suggestion to look in version 1 was only regarding
the timidity patches to synthetise audio which are included in there,
still version 2 is the platform you want to use (includes timidity but
not the patches).

even without modifications, dynebolic 2.5.2 has rosegarden and
openoffice modules available, for instance..

keep us posted :)

as brahmanprince mentions, we need to drag more attention on projects
like yours to break into education, where free software is very
important to be adopted.

ciao

- --
Jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org

GPG: 779F E8B5 47C7 3A89 4112 64D0 7B64 3184 [ B534 0B5E ]