:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dynebolic at schoo…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: andrea bertolasi
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Assumpte: Re: [dyne:bolic] dynebolic at school
I don't know neither timidity nor Rosegarden so I can't tell, about
that, why dyne1 is better than dyne2.
But with dyne2 you should be able to take it, modify and than rebuild
the cd. dyne2 has been done with that goal in mind!!! dyne1 don't have
this option!

If I were you I would take some time to learn how to build modules and
rebuild the dyne cd.

a_