:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Compiling csound 5…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: jaromil
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] Compiling csound 5.08

hi Ricardo,

On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 03:01:29PM -0300, Ricardo wrote:

>         I finally  managed to compile  csound. The key  was changing
> the custom.py  file, so that scons  looks at the  right places.  One
> need to  set both customCPPPATH  and customLIBPATH to search  in all
> possible   include   and   lib   directories   ('/opt/xorg/include',
> '/usr/bin/include' etc.). Just wanted  to post the solution here for
> anyone that gets the same problems.

thanks, it can be useful for future reference in compiling modules
with scons.

do you like to share the module? it sounds an enhancement from
previous existing ones, i'd be happy to host it on ftp.dyne.org
directly.

also some more modules of GNU GPL'd software can be hosted there, our
infrastructure needs some more updates to work, also the wiki is
completely spammed and the wikidot idea is not bad in the meanwhile.

i'll get on some tasks like these soon, mostly mantainance of web and
ftp and wiki, so if you like please get back to us for an upload of
your module.

thanks, ciao

p.s. apologies with everyone if i'm not really much present on this
list nor the dyne:3 development one, anyway i'm listening and
experimenting and studying... ;)

- --
Jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org

GPG: 779F E8B5 47C7 3A89 4112 64D0 7B64 3184 [ B534 0B5E ]