:: [dyne:bolic] Xorg.conf
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: MrChillum
Alte Treads: Re: [dyne:bolic] (no subject)
Betreff: [dyne:bolic] Xorg.conf
Yow there!
Hello everyone.
Me need some hints: have to edit xorg.conf fi change mouse button
emulation (since i've a logitech MX500 i need to set the emulation off)
and some other thing, but i cannot save the change i made to the file...
I use a docked AND nested (about 500Mb) dyne 2.5.2, but i cannot save
changes to xorg.conf.
The only thing i know is that probably the xorg.conf stills on cd and
has not a docked or nested copy (so i cannot write on it)... anyone can
tell me? (i'm sorry if this can sound stupid, but i'm not a long time
linux user, and maybe i missed some step...). Please help :)

nuff respect to all a di community