:: Re: [dyne:bolic] ASUS eeepc
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Michael Bernardi
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] ASUS eeepc

I did finally manage to get dyne installed to an SD card, and it did
boot in my eepc. (I had to use the graphical partition tool rather
than cfdisk to create the partition). Unfortunately the special
features of the eeepc (wifi, screen etc) didn't work reliably.

I've read Jaromil's page but not being a hacker I'm not sure how to
change the kernel or add the modules, to get a working system.

Given that one of the Es in eeepc is for easy, it would be nice if a
solution that just worked could be found.
Mike