:: Re: [dyne:bolic] How to change perm…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: ryan
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Temas nuevos: [dyne:bolic] 141 no boot
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] How to change permission and launching programmes as user
or change your temp dir in amule to your user (luther?) home dir on the
nest. and you can run programs as a user as root from the terminal by
logging in as luther (or whatever your user is) by typing: login

but you might have problems runing a X window program, trying:

xhost +localhost (or xhost + if the former does not work) or mabye xhost
+local:

might work, if not there should be someone more informed on this mailing
list.

ryan