:: Re: [dyne:bolic] How to change perm…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: stomfisite
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] How to change permission and launching programmes as user
D:B runs from a live CD/DVD in memory, or runs in a similar fashion
from a hard drive.
You know how hard it is for you to permanently change things in the
base system.
You can backup your nest to removable media.
The only weak point left is running d:b as a guest on another
system, yet because of Linux's unpopularity with the masses, outside
attacks are almost non existent.

I say that d:b is at least 10,000 times less likely of attack than
Windows, but if you are really concerned, run it on a dedicated
system, and regularly back of your nest on a rotating media strategy.