:: [dyne:bolic] How to change permissi…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: cape
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Assumpte: [dyne:bolic] How to change permission and launching programmes as user
Hi everybody!
After severals trials i've been able to produce a module with my favorite p2p client (amule adunanza). It's quite unstable and slow, but i works!!

The problem now is that:
1) Everytime i start the program as root it tells me it dangerous and this make me crap my pants all the tine. How can i start program as user without having to
"login
Luther
(Passwd)
Launch amule"?

2) Launching amule as user is not possible because it tells me that i have to change permission to the "temp" directory (the directory where downloads are temporary stored). I tried to "chmod -R ugoa=rwx /mnt/usb2/1/Temp" but it doesn't work...