:: Re: [dyne:bolic] How do I use Giftm…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: david.b.west
A: Dynebolic Mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] How do I use Giftmischer's JRE dyne module
Thanks, Giftmischer. I did end up using reading the readme and using the split utility before I got this reply. It still didn't work. Maybe that was because I'm using pure dyne. I ended up making my own module for java 1.6, because I needed it for JSampler. I got JSampler partially working, and I may make a module for it soon.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T