:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Simple question fr…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Juan Carrano
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] Simple question from a nuuub....
> It may sound stupid but, is there a way to launch programmes from the
> "Software Menu" as a normal user (like it says in the warning message)?

maybe the solution would be to ad an unpriviledged user ("useradd")
and run X as these user.
if you dont care about the menu, maybe you could just use su.
I am very ignorant, so maybe there is another way. that's what i
dilike about d:b, it runs everything a root and mounts all your driver
read/write.

--
Juan Carrano
// You never learn anything by doing it right