:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Need some tips abo…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: jaromil
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] Need some tips about locales and/or mail archives bulk

hi Pierrot,

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 03:26:53PM +0100, pierrot wrote:

> I have seen that a month ago that your were hacking the eee, I might
> buy this groovy gadget soon, My question is, if I buy it tomorrow,
> How can I try dyne 3.0 alpha 0.002 on it??? do you do nightly built
> I am always impatient about new dynebolics

eheheh,

it doesn't goes THAT fast (not yet beta releases) but you can follow
progress on this webpage http://jaromil.dyne.org/journal/eeepc.html

so far only the kernel is almost ready (Jeff also working on it now)

BTW that's my new web journal :) hope you enjoy, i took the habit to
update it regularly, feeling very comfortable using Emacs-Muse.

ciao

- --
Jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org

GPG: 779F E8B5 47C7 3A89 4112 64D0 7B64 3184 [ B534 0B5E ]