:: Re: [dyne:bolic] upgrading jack
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: jaromil
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] upgrading jack

hi Josh,

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 02:40:10AM +0000, Josh Lawrence wrote:
> hey everyone,
>
> looks like the version of jack included with the latest dyne doesn't
> support jack MIDI. I'd like to take a stab at upgrading jack...so I'm
> assuming that I'll need to have the entire dyne.sys decompressed. my
> big question is, without the original source directories to do a "make
> uninstall", how do you go about removing an application like that?
> any ideas?

just install it over, it will work. use dyneconf instead of configure..

regarding the previous email about installing on harddisk, please see
the user's manual in the chapter "Install the medialab" it is well
described, you can use the grubconfig script I've packed, way easier.

regarding your other questions (private email) I'm looking for some
time to reply them all, soon :)

ciao

- --
Jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org

GPG: 779F E8B5 47C7 3A89 4112 64D0 7B64 3184 [ B534 0B5E ]