:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Need some tips abo…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Norman White
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Anciens-sujets: Re: [dyne:bolic] Need some tips about locales and/or mail archives bulk
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] Need some tips about locales and/or mail archives bulk
To dynebolic

"please consider also the possibility of making a donation, or
encouraging your organization or company to do so, to let us carry
with development. so far development has been counting on voluntary
work and there is no billionaire feeding anyone, so a little bit from
all users will help a lot, especially now that our foundation can
receive donations via paypal (so far only 30 or 40$ were received)"

Is there a possibility of setting up the dynebolic website to have a
section where users can focus on certain active projects for the
dyneOS? The projects in this section would take paypals specifically
for any 'interested' projects

for example, a project:
Dyne nests that don't require the 'dd file' to hold the nest. The
required nest directories would go into a directory with any name and
the ".nst" extension; for example 'AnyName.nst' would be a directory
that would would hold the necessary info that identifies a dyne nest.
A user would then populate the directory with whatever content meets
their fancy. Dynebolic would then detect the nest-directory and after
have the advantage of automatically growing without any size
restriction.

A paypal account could be set up to raise a certain amount to get to
project to meet a reasonable progress deadline.

In general, a sort of business plan for any 'interested' project would
generate the paypal money necessary to realize an 'interested' project
and add to the dynebolic-nation, as a whole, a vigorous ongoing OS