:: Re: [dyne:bolic] wwbmu
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Vladimir Harman
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] wwbmu
Hi, thanks for the reply ,

...i know, I got even more bewildered when I saw that
strange german boot machine, I have no idea how come
it is part of the live CD...this is a jpg i found on
google
http://www.zdnet.de/downloads/screenshots/i/q/de00IQ.jpg
this is how it looks..I have no idea what it wants,
doan speak german. but it must be a part of live CD as
I set up boot sequence in bios to load first from
CD...I am so confused...may will download live CD from
different location or something....

Thanks

Vladas
--- "sayhi2guy@???"