:: [dyne:bolic] Question about boot pa…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Bill Allen
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Assumpte: [dyne:bolic] Question about boot parameters
Hi. I really like dynebolic and I'd like to use it more since it is so
easily extensible, but one thing I haven't been able to locate. I also
use Studio to Go and one of the boot options it has that I use is
"nodhcp" so it doesn't connect to the network. This is necessary for me
in one of my often used places (at work) since it is forbidden to
connect "foreign" systems to the network. Is there a way for me to be
able to disable network access? Note that I don't always want it
disabled, so I don't want to remove it entirely. When I work from home I
want it. I boot from the cd docked to my pen drive.

Regards,
Bill