:: [dyne:bolic] No mouse at start
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Eric Thompson
À: dynebolic
Sujet: [dyne:bolic] No mouse at start
Hi all.

I just downloaded 2.5.2, burned/booted to cd, and everything looked great. As
I'm using this on a dedicated system for audio work, I chose to "install" to
the hard disk, especially since I need the cd-burner to be free for use.
The "install" went fine except for one minor annoyance: when booting from
the hard disk, my ps/2 mouse is not recognized unless I unplug it, and plug
it in again. Booting from the cd continues to provide a driver for the
mouse.

I'm a long time linux user, and happy to hack, but I'm not familiar with this
dist, or any live cd dists, for that matter, so I'm thankful for any guidance
you can give me.

By the way, I wanted to browse the archives to see if this had been brought up
before, but the server stops me cold, indicating a lack of rights. ??? I
was following the link that was given me in my confirmation email. I still
would like to be able to browse the archives, since I'm sure I'll run into
many more questions, so, again, any guidance on that issue is also welcome.

Thanks,

Eric