:: [dyne:bolic] xserver speed
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: FatMike
A: dynebolic
Asunto: [dyne:bolic] xserver speed
hi,

i just downloaded and booted the latest dyne:bolic live-cd. it works great on
my pc! now i have the folling issue:
i usually run arch linux on my pc with intel driver and kde. but my firefox
browser and some other apps (most gtk) react very slow in the menus and
overall responsiveness. also the window scrolling isn't as fast as it is when
i boot dyne:bolic. here everything runs very fast and i want to have the same
responsiveness in my arch installation.

what can be the cause of that difference in running x programs? i'm using the
same xorg config on both systems. can it be the realtime kernel? can it be
the xserver version?

thanx in advance

sebastian from germany