:: Re: [dyne:bolic] help
Pàgina inicial
Autor: andrea bertolasi
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Assumpte: Re: [dyne:bolic] help
> By the way, I also tryied to use mencoder in command line but it gave an
> error message, but I was not able to copy it and paste it in a file so I
> could quote it here. The mouse was too fast and the terminal window wasn't
> hapy to scroll down while I tried to select all the piece...

to copy and paste from shell:
select the text you want and shift+ctrl+C than to "copy" just press
the center button fo the mouse. it does not always work but sometimes
helps a lot

> From the bits I read I understood it could find a .so library needed to
> decode .rm files. Also I read about some tries to load some .dll (win32 libs
> ?) ... on Linux ? That leaved me puzzled, I admit.

purtroppo si:
go here http://ourthing.altervista.org/dynebolic/ and download the
w32codecs into dyne/modules/ directory and reboot

(sorry i forgot to tell you about it before!)

ciao
Andrea