:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dyne:bolic OpenMos…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Pink Wind
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dyne:bolic OpenMosix - SDK
Hi all,
great another dyne site,
I've managed to write about 70 pages on dyne so far
and when I have a complete solid build I release the
findings.
I'm an artist and environmentalist studied iso so I'll
document it and flowchart, (with my bookmark
collection).
Hopefully this will cut out some ambiguities in linux.
Well it has for me.
On networking cluster farms and kernel compiling.
Stomfi's a great help too. cheers.
the below sentiment sums it up for me too jaromil.
many thanks andy.
(Sci-artist)
"don't split art from craft.
Thats like separating mind from brain."

be a cro-magnon and make your own tools.
outsi the iceman would love dyneabolic.
PS Jaromil they found out he was Italian too.