:: Re: [dyne:bolic] startx as user
Pàgina inicial
Autor: T M
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Assumpte: Re: [dyne:bolic] startx as user

same problem with 2.5.1
what's the work around ?

ardour works nice though , recorded some grotesque music for upcoming balletdance show, nice , mixing today, so they can rehears

anybody , having problems with encrypted nesting also , but i can work as root ,