:: [dyne:bolic] Dyne:bolic OpenMosix -…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: mobilepenguin
A: dynebolic
Assumpte: [dyne:bolic] Dyne:bolic OpenMosix - SDK
Hi all,

First off i would like to express how much i appreciate the work that has
been done. I have only recently stumbled upon dyne:bolic and was currently
trying to create my own live cd for multimedia. This cd just kicks a**

I would really like to use dyne:bolic as the base for a small distribution.
It is important that i have OpenMosix. I understand that development is
slow with oM for 2.6.x and this affects the types of features and hardware
support. I would like to use 2.4.18 with my livecd.

Should i use the Dyne:II SDK or start with the older version of
dyne:bolic.    I am also willing to start from scratch if i have too as i
feel SSI clustering is essential.

Can anyone give me some advice?

Again i feel that the work that has been done is very essential and gives me
alot of hope and inspiratation. I will defiantly be supporting and
promoting Dyne..

Brian