:: Re: [dyne:bolic] help on booting fo…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Branislav Nakic
Oggetto: Re: [dyne:bolic] help on booting for the first time
I have similar problems on my asus p5b, core2duo 6400, nvidia 7600gt. I
thought it had something to do with jmicron chipset and having mixed IDE and
SATA drives which gave me trouble with Ubuntu too, but I ditched the IDE
DVD-ROM and a HD but Dynebolic still don't boot to GUI. The same goes with
Knoppix and (of course) Pure Dyne. Ubuntu is alright now though....hm,
probably a graphics issue.