:: Re: [dyne:bolic] help on booting fo…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Pink Wind
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] help on booting for the first time
Hi, all this is my first note.
Just ignore the luther login.
Dyne is the most configurable os I've tried so far great for messing with.
Very powerful tool system.
let the cd take you in to its own os first.
Nest but do'nt encrypt (superblock Problem).
copy dyne folder to root partition.
re start pc with disk in it.
it will ask you questions ignore them too.
The system update Q. you can let it run or say no.
but its all auto then work on the grub config for your system from the dyne website.
If I had to tell you anymore it would ruin your voyage of discovery.

Hippy Hakin

Pink

Adityo Pratomo <quietdidit@???> wrote: geez...thanks man..