:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Skype 2.x with vid…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Branislav Nakic
Betreff: Re: [dyne:bolic] Skype 2.x with video support on dyne:bolic
About a year a go I tried Google talk with my brother who was on dial-up
back then, and it was a lot better than Skype. My brother sounded like he
was really plastered with alcohol over Skype, which was very amusing but we
were unable to communicate. Gtalk uses a protocol called Jingle and is quite
popular and easy enough for your average windows user. It's open and many
FOSS clients use it, here's the list upon wikipedia.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jingle_%28protocol%29>
Unfortunately, I've never tried any of them.