:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Skype 2.x with vid…
Página Principal
Autor: andrea bertolasi
Para: dynebolic mailinglist
Assunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] Skype 2.x with video support on dyne:bolic
OpenWengo is just a software that works with the SIP protocol for
VOIP. It's like Ekiga for example.
I've tried some time ago to play with theese software to talk to a
friend of mine: conclusion? they are not just "plug and play" like
skype.
Open skype, put your name and password and you can phone to the
people. With theese softwares you have to select the protocol, the
audio codecs, the sample rate and you got worse results than simply
using skype.

That's why I've done a dynebolic module of skype. (by the way: skype
license let you distribuite it!). Even if I love free software and
free protocols, I also love "easy living"!!! :-)

(IMHO)

ciao a tutti
Andrea