:: Re: [dyne:bolic] how to install dyn…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: andrea bertolasi
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] how to install dynebolic on hd
I feel you already have a grub working on your sistem, right?
so, simply, goes into /boot/grub open menu.lst and add something like that:

# -- cut here --
title dyne:II DHORUBA
root (hd0,0) # this is hda1, hda2 is (hd0,1), change it 4 u
kernel /dyne/2618ck1d.krn root=/dev/ram0 rw load_ramdisk=1 max_loop=64 vga=791
initrd /dyne/initrd.gz
# -- cut here --

of course change the "root (hd0,0)" as your needs.

hope it helps

ciao
andrea