:: Re: [dyne:bolic] RASTASOFT operatin…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Luis Alberto Guzman Garcia
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] RASTASOFT operating system - dyne:III GNU/Linux
I'm working as a contributor on gNewSense in Spanish, well.

About joining efforts with the gNewSense team, for me would be great :D, by
now in the gNS developing team are very busy.

Just in case you wanna keep this going on, and the gNS team don't answer,
there is the "Builder" tool, maybe you already know about this but in case
you don't, this tool allows to create a own distro based on gNS.

More details on
http://www.gnewsense.org/Builder/Builder
http://www.gnewsense.org/Builder/HowToCreateYourOwnGNULinuxDistribution

Keep the good work! :D