:: Re: [dyne:bolic] booting from ntfs
Top Pagina
Auteur: andrea bertolasi
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] booting from ntfs
not sure if ntfs partition works but try to add this into the menu.lst of grub

of course change root (hd0,0) if needed--

# -- cut here --
title dyne:II DHORUBA
root (hd0,0) # this is hda1, hda2 is (hd0,1), change it 4 u
kernel /dyne/2618ck1d.krn root=/dev/ram0 rw load_ramdisk=1 max_loop=64 vga=791
initrd /dyne/initrd.gz
# -- cut here --