:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Read only filesyst…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: fruity
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] Read only filesystem?
This make sense now...
The the check disk tool for vfat and msdos are in the sys file while in
the ram disk there are just fsck.ext2@      fsck.ext3*      fsck.reiserfs*
 fsck.xfs*

It does not find the binary for that filesystem so it skip,
if the dyne.sys is on a cuorrupted FAT and the fat checkdisk program is on
the dyne.sys that is still not mounted...
but if the fs is corrupted it should not get mounted no?
Do I miss something?
This is a issue that should be taken care, I don't see so much the point
of having fsck.xfs in the ramdisk if I cannot boot on macs and not the fat
one.