:: [dyne:bolic] Ogg/Vorbis broken, dyn…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: fruity
A: dynebolic
Assumpte: [dyne:bolic] Ogg/Vorbis broken, dyne.sys update
Hi to everyone,

In the latest d:b 2.5.2 the ogg and vorbis audio codec are broken, you can
try darkice and see it yourself, if anyone whould try to compile darkice
will see that the vorbis are not found even if they are there,
I reinstalled libao libogg libvorbis libtheora speex faac vorbis-tools,
flac gives an error on install( an * in the wrong place that get parsed
wrongly by zsh I beleive ), I also reinstalled darkice, anyone please if
you are goin to test my dyne.sys please try all the software that links to
this libs, just to know if anything need to be reinstalled.

There are many other issues I whould like to discuss, like having cups out
of the core and into the text module to save space, wireless tools in
ramdisk and few other things, but I really beleive that first, acouple of
ppl should view the tasks and split among them self, other wise is as
usual, 1000 ppl working on the same thing...

dynesdk does not want to make ( for me ) a proper bootable iso image, so I
uploaded the dyne.sys here:

http://m2m.streamtime.org/dyne-nu/dyne.sys

I uploading right now, the time is 9.30 UTC/GMT +1 hour, please ppl wait
two hours UTC/GMT +1 hour to download

I don't have by hand my gpg key so i could not sign the dyne.sys, but as
anyone knows, use it at your own risk :)

Create a directory in the dyne base dir, 'mkdir /mnt/dyne/update', copy my
dyne.sys in /mnt/dyne/update, copy the VERSION file 'cp /mnt/dyne/VERSION
/mnt/dyne/update/VERSION', reboot and enjoy.
Remember to keep a dyne cd in hand in case anything goes wrong :)

Bless