:: Re: [dyne:bolic] RASTASOFT operatin…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Matt Grice
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] RASTASOFT operating system - dyne:II GNU/Linux2.5.2DHORUBA -final release
jaromil wrote:

> hi Matt,
>
> On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 06:13:28PM +0000, Matt Grice wrote:
>
>> Hey Jaromil,
>>
>> Where can we access the source so we can patch/upgrade/tinker?
>>

> i've done my best to collect everything and make it accessible on
> rsync.dyne.org::dynebolic-dev-anon/dyneII/
> but please be kind with the server and don't stress downloads there :|
>
> i wanted to prepare a DVD with all sources to be ordered online, if
> anyone likes to contribute that :) can be setted up with on-disk.com,
> they give us a fair share on the discs sold.

What's the best way to get involved and start helping out with DB? I'm
not exactly RMS but I can code in Python and C++, do a little shell
scripting, and I know my way around a Linux system.

I feel that I've been taking from the GNU/Linux community and haven't
been giving enough back. I could manage a couple of nights a week, I
think: Need an extra pair of hands?

Matt