:: [dyne:bolic] R: RASTASOFT operating…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: cape
To: dynebolic
Betreff: [dyne:bolic] R: RASTASOFT operating system - dyne:II GNU/Linux 2.5.2DHORUBA -final release

DHORUBA -    final release

>re all,
>
>That's it for the dyne:II series! this is the last release that i
>mantain actively, from now on is up to the Community, I and I.
>
>With hope that will be useful :) if you can, please consider to donate
>some money to this project now: WE have a non-profit foundation with
>regular bank account and even paypal, the money will go invested for
>the mantainance of this software, many of us will suggest how.
>
>I plan to keep on documenting and developing new things, but i won't
>be able to dedicate so much time as i did so far to mantain dyne:II
>for sure i'll be up for using it around, as i find it practical for my
>tasks ;)
>
>If someone is up for mantainance, that needs some money in exchange of
>proper dedication: i've been agile so far on that, but we know how
>life works, especially in babylon, so why not? let's try to support
>each other with a "colletta". http://dyne.org/donate.php
>
>Heartful Thanks to all of you, in this mailinglist and in real life,
>for this wonderful community. You give me a precious gift: you make
>me feel all the time spent developing this software is useful.
>I'm grateful - i've never wished anything better for myself.
>

>Thanks, a thousand flowers will blossom!
>

>- -----

Wait a tick! I've just joined the community and now the master programmer is
leaving?! I hope that this project will go on even without his creator couse i
was starting to feel some affection to it.
I'd like to help but the only thing that i'm able to programme is my VCR...

Comunque, grazie per questa scheggia di libera creatività!