:: [dyne:bolic] Alive and kicking!
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: TommyDrum
A: Dynebolic mailing list
Asunto: [dyne:bolic] Alive and kicking!
Hello list and friends! It's been a long time, but I've been busy hiding in
the shadows for a while...

Hoping this email finally manages to get through to the list, there are a few
novelties I'm trying to handle.

After my little trip to Amsterdam and the great hospitality I received from
the Boys Club (you know who you are), I'm trying to put my pieces together...

For starters, I've updated many of the wiki pages on
http://lab.dyne.org/DynebolicFaq since they were seriously outdated, adding
info on SATA drives, updating info on various stuff regarding the 2.x series
(which are seriously different from the 1.x series) and reformatting the FAQ
in order to be a bit more readable and pleasing to the eye because the
eye "wants a part of it" as is said in Italy ;) .

I'll go on working on the documentation part for now, and keep you posted on
any new things that come up.

And now for something completely different (questions, that is):

- Looking at bugs.dyne.org, I've seen that bugs reported are relatively old
(last one is from 2006); which is the best way to report bugs and/or report a
solution?

- Does the spawn mechanism still work? I've noticed there's no "spawn" command
anymore.

- I've noticed that the maximum nesting size on dyne:bolic 2.5.2 is 1024 MB on
even very large hds'. Is this expected?

Many hugs to all!

(and a big fregt') ;)

TommyDrum