:: Re: [dyne:bolic] [proposal] darkice…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: jaromil
Betreff: Re: [dyne:bolic] [proposal] darkice and darksnow for dynebolic
On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 01:26:44PM -0800, xaba@??? wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I am xaba from Indymedia Brasil.

send my good vibes to all da tribes.
we are all over and we will rock even if they won't televise it :)

> I would like to do the proposal that the dynebolic team aggregating the
> programs darkice and darksnow (graphic frontend of darkice) in the next

i just included them in the core of the next release, since they are
so small and now finally darkice compiles without problems. thanks
also to fruity for suggesting to include the latest subversion code by
Akos that solves an issue with latency using jack in 0.18.1

the only missing thing for the d:b 2.5.2 release is a bit more
documentation: i'm trying to include more informations in the manual,
but for the rest i'm done with most fixes especially to nesting and...

ok. i'll go write the changelog now :)

ciao

- --
(_ http://jaromil.dyne.org _)