:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Keyboard layout pr…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: jaromil
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] Keyboard layout problem

hi Mateusz,

On Thu, Nov 22, 2007 at 11:45:14PM +0000, Mateusz Slaski wrote:

> Sorry for answering for my post, but there is no "edit" option like
> on forum :)

indeed to have a forum would be nice. we don't have resources and time
to mantain that but if anyone here feels like hosting one is more than
welcome.

[...]
> After few try I have all time setxkbmap
> "Error loading new keyboard description"

this was an odd problem: took me the last hour and a half to find the
solution, which is to make /opt/xorg/share/X11/xkb/compiled writable.

the problem will be fixed in the next upcoming release.

ciao

- --
(_ http://jaromil.dyne.org _)