:: Re: [dyne:bolic] image.dyne module
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: jaromil
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] image.dyne module

hi Angelo!

On Thu, Nov 22, 2007 at 02:11:22AM +0000, Angelo Benetti wrote:

> good impression about it. Its probably a noob question, but I had no
> way to find a image.dyne module. It was suposed to come in the
> dhoruba disc, but did not. I tried to find it in the dyne ftp dir
> and simply there was not such module.

yes is my fault: in the latest 2.5.1 release i've omitted image.dyne
by mistake. that's why java.dyne fitted in :)

i plan another release before closing the core releases of 2.x that
will fix this, meanwhile i uploaded all the modules (also the default
ones) on the ftp.dyne.org/dynebolic/modules repository

ciao

- --
(_ http://jaromil.dyne.org _)