:: Re: [dyne:bolic] video question
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Kent Wood
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] video question
Try hooking a monitor up to the vga out and boot up again. It may be
defaulting to the vga out instead of the built-in lcd. I've run into
this on older laptops. It's a hardware thing, I think, and not a dyne
thing. You can also try fiddling with the video output function keys on
your laptop while its booting.

Let me know how it works out.

Cheers,

-Kent