:: Re: [dyne:bolic] More attempts to g…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: pierrot
A: tipiglen, dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] More attempts to go wireless
After looking a bit in the dyne mailing list, I checked you need the module
kernel-src.dyne
in order to compile
but I can't find a how to about how to upgrade an already present software
in its newest version without fuzzing with the core dyne modules...
help......
pierrot

ps : check the posts :
http://lists.dyne.org/search.cgi?query=ndiswrapper+compile&submit=Search!