:: Re: [dyne:bolic] More attempts to g…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: pierrot
À: tipiglen, dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] More attempts to go wireless
1. you have to add the dyne module for dev , so that you can compileI think
you need the dyne.file , just look for it on google

then you can compile ndiswrapper

the difficult part comes after, you have to get rid of the old ndiswrapper
at the next reboot
for that you need , I think you need to make your own module but I don't get
it right since I dont get where ndiswrapper is ??? (in what module?)
try to compile first and then try to make your own module , and let me (and
other dyne fans) know what you tried for the module.. There is something
that I don't understand with modules , and nobody could help me before, so
maybe this time.....
cheers
pierrot