:: [dyne:bolic] bluetooth pin problem
Top Pagina
Auteur: Eric SanDiego
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: [dyne:bolic] bluetooth pin problem
Hi, I have tried with no luck to make work my bluetooth mobile with
Dyne:bolic 2.5.
I would like to create an internet connection (umts or gprs) between pc
and motorola v620.
On my Ubuntu it work perfectly. I have set the correct parameters and my
mobile is recognized with all his functions.

On Dyne there is a problem. I ve seen that the utility kmobile (or
something, i dont remember the correct name...) is not working at all..
So I have decided to try with command line. Well, the mobile is
recognized by hcitools but when I try to pair my mobile, it ask me a PIN...
But even I change the pin into /etc/bluetooth/hcid.conf my mobile never
recognize the pin I insert. Seems that Dyne not use the hcid.conf file.
Also I don't see in the software an utility like "pin helper" or similar.

Anyone can help me?

Eric

(I'm italian...
sorry for my english... )