:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Error loading k3b …
Top Pagina
Auteur: 0.v x.0
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Oude Onderwerpen: Re: [dyne:bolic] Error loading k3b in my Dhoruba2.5
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] Error loading k3b in my Dhoruba2.5 + fixed
------------------------
para la gente de habla hispanoportuñola qe qiera ver un sencillo manual
de cómo re-instalé k3b al módulo de audio, miren por acá:
http://base.espora.org/ReinstalarK3b
----------------------

jaromil wrote:
> this makes a 2.5.1 fix necessary, sometimes soon (let me release
> the new freej)

take your time men :)

> # dynesdk devel audio
> # umount /opt/audio
> # dynesdk mount audio
> # dynemodconf audio (--options-you-want)

I just add this:

[d:b] ~/k3b-1.0.3 #dynemodconf audio --without-arts

maybe in other moment I can try with aRts

and now works very good!

> hope this gives a bit of an overview on the way to customize existing
> modules..

yeah,, It really open one universe of possibilities to my dock
and.. really refresh my mind with my first happy hacking :)

Thanks jaro