:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Error loading k3b …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: jaromil
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Assumptes nous: Re: [dyne:bolic] Error loading k3b in my Dhoruba2.5 + fixed
Assumpte: Re: [dyne:bolic] Error loading k3b in my Dhoruba2.5

hi Vlax,

On Tue, Oct 09, 2007 at 11:09:42PM +0000, vlax wrote:

> I have problems trying to launch K3B in dyne 2.5 maybe is easy
> solution but I really don't know the how-to
> I get this message:
> [d:b] ~ >k3b
> k3b: error while loading shared libraries: libk3bdevice.so.5: cannot

i'm puzzled about how that happened: i have left out the libraries of
the new k3b i compiled in the audio module. i didn't realized until
now. this makes a 2.5.1 fix necessary, sometimes soon (let me release
the new freej)

it is a good idea to fix with the puredyne audio module by now

by the way i heard they are going to release a new stable very soon..

> somebody know hot to install this library on dyneII?

# dynesdk devel audio
# umount /opt/audio
# dynesdk mount audio
(then you have the module writable)

download the k3b source, unpack it and from inside:
# dynemodconf audio (--options-you-want)

once you are done with your modifications to the module:
# dynesdk squash audio

and it will be packed in SDK/cdrom/dyne/modules/audio.dyne
which you can copy in your dock manually for use or burn in
a new iso with
# dynesdk mkiso

hope this gives a bit of an overview on the way to customize existing
modules..

ciao!

- --
(_ http://jaromil.dyne.org _)