:: Re: [dyne:bolic] input/output error…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Guy
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] input/output error copying dyne.sys
Dan Conklin wrote:

>I'm trying to install to the hard drive by copying the /dyne directory over to my hard drive, but no matter how I try it, I get only about 380MB out of the 433MB, and an input/output error. I've tried moving, copying, in the terminal, in the file manager. No success. It runs great from the CD itself.

Hi

I've just copied the new d:b onto my hard drive no problems. Have you
tried comparing the checksum from the download site with that of your
.iso? If it is different you need to re-download (a quick way to get
the checksum is to load the image up in k3B as if to burn). Otherwise
it could just be faulty media & you just need to burn another disc.
Best
Guy