:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Automated Startup …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: stomfisite
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Assumpte: Re: [dyne:bolic] Automated Startup Script
I was wrong about using $HOME/.xinitrc on DYNE. Things are a little
more comp[ex.
You could add your app line to the penultimate line of
/lib/dyne/wmaker.sh and use the SDK to build a new CD,
or you could change the startx line in dyne.cfg in the dyne folder
to point to your own startx file which is the correct way but a lot
more complex as you have to figure out howto write it. I shall
explore this further but don't hold your breath.