:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Atheros wifi drive…
Top Pagina
Auteur: andrea bertolasi
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Nieuwe Onderwerpen: [dyne:bolic] problem with freej
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] Atheros wifi driver issue
On 10/3/07, pierrot <pierrot2027@???> wrote:
> Thanx Andrea for the tip.

you are welcome

> Cool, I managed to compile the last ndiswrapper and it is working like a
> charm (maybe that would be cool if ndiswrapper was updated for the next
> dynebolic release ;-) ).

why ndiswrapper? why not try madwifi?

> Now that I got that working, I am a bit in trouble with the startup scripts
> in dyne.
> I found the
> /lib/dyne/bootstrap.sh file that goes into some startup stuff but I don't
> find any rc.startup or /etc/modprobe.conf

you can create a /etc/rc.local and put there the scripts you need at startup.

> Last, it appears that after a reboot , I get the 1.28 ndiswrapper rather
> than the one (1.48) I compiled for my wifi card.
> I have looked in all sorts of dyne help but didn"t really find my way out of
> this.

If I were you I would do a module of the ndiswrapper and than use
absolute command to call it. For example:
/opt/ndiswrapper-1.48/ndiswrapper --help

hope it helps.

andrea