:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Atheros wifi drive…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: pierrot
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Assumpte: Re: [dyne:bolic] Atheros wifi driver issue
Hi,
Thanx Andrea for the tip.
I had not seen the kernel source, I thought everything was in the
devel.dynefile.
Cool, I managed to compile the last ndiswrapper and it is working like a
charm (maybe that would be cool if ndiswrapper was updated for the next
dynebolic release ;-) ).
I have created a special page on the wiki for my experimentations : feel
free to correct or update it
http://lab.dyne.org/MacBookBolic
Now that I got that working, I am a bit in trouble with the startup scripts
in dyne.
I found the
/lib/dyne/bootstrap.sh file that goes into some startup stuff but I don't
find any rc.startup or /etc/modprobe.conf
Last, it appears that after a reboot , I get the 1.28 ndiswrapper rather
than the one (1.48) I compiled for my wifi card.
I have looked in all sorts of dyne help but didn"t really find my way out of
this.
pierrot