:: [dyne:bolic] atheros wifi driver is…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: pierrot
À: dynebolic
Sujet: [dyne:bolic] atheros wifi driver issue
Hi everyone;
I am trying to use the groovy dynebolic distro on my macbook, I am in
trouble with wifi.I have tried several stuff but I am stuck each time :
ndiswrapper : the dyne version is a bite old : 1.28 , I downloaded the
driver , made a
   ndiswrapper -i net5416.inf , it loads ok,
then ndiswrapper -l                    gives me :
   net5416         driver installed
but as the ndiswrapper doc says, it should give me a :

device (14E4:4320) present

but nothing
so the iwconfig doesn't give me any wlan0 interface
I tried to get the last ndiswrapper but no way to compile, and after
googling the error, it appears that I don't have th e necessary stuff to do
that with dyne (I have the devel dyne copied in my dyne folder, are the
sources included???)
I had allready tried madwifi to get this done but it appears that I got the
same kind of problem (like a ./config file missing)
I am quite a newbie there , does anybody has a clue to help me get this
f....g wifi card working????
thanx
pierrot

ps : here is my lspci line for my wifi card :
02:00.0 Network controller: Atheros Communications, Inc. AR5418 802.11a/b/g/n
Wireless PCI Express Adapter (rev 01)
02:00.0 Class 0280: 168c:0024 (rev 01)