:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Automated Startup …
Top Pagina
Auteur: stomfisite
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] Automated Startup Script
Hi David
The easiest way to do this is on a stock standard Linux is in your
home/.xinitrc file which on dyne is going to be /root/.xinitrc
Just add a line before the window manager exec line
pathtoprogram &
You can do a man xinitrc
I'll have to check my new dyne 2.5 in my VirtualBox to see if this
works on dyne and get back to you.