:: Re: [dyne:bolic] lost xampp , cant …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: andrea bertolasi
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] lost xampp , cant download from any of the sites anymore
phpmyadmin works for me ( http://localhost/phpmyadmin/ ) but not phpsqliteadmin

please try to boot dynebolic without "nest" and see if the module
works for you. If it works probably there is a problem with the
previous setup, so let it boot again with the nest and delete all the
xampp stuff.

1)
delete from /etc/group
this line
xampp:x:1001:

2)
delete from /etc/passwd
this line
xampp:x:1001:1001::/home/xampp:

3)
delete /home/xampp

4)
delete /etc/xampp

5)
reboot

I think that at this time you should use the xampp module as insecure
and not try to make it "secure" . There are still some problems with
this module that I shuld try to fix in the future. Security is one of
theese. The problem is the read only file system on the module.

ciao
andrea